The global vegetable puree market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 14.40 billion by 2028 while exhibiting a CAGR of 5.40% between 2021 to 2028. In its report titled “Vegetable Puree Market, 2021-2028,”. Fortune Business Insights mentions that the market stood at USD 9.59 billion in 2020.
Convenience foods have taken populations by storm due to their schedules getting increasingly hectic and health taking a back seat. Vegetable mashes offer an immediate solution to nutrition needs and prevent people from eating unhealthy in-between meals. Puree, in particular, has garnered roaring popularity, and its demand is escalating in households as well as restaurants and hotels.
List of Key Market Players Profiled in this Market Report
- Nikken Foods Co. Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Sun Impex (Dubai, UAE)
- Conrox Agro and Food Pvt. (Maharashtra, India)
- Dohler GmbH (Darmstadt, Germany)
- Del Monte Foods Inc. (California, United States)
- Ingredion Incorporated (Illinois, United States)
- SVZ Industrial Fruit and Vegetable Ingredients (Netherlands)
- Baby Gourmet Foods Inc. (Calgary, Alberta)
- Encore Fruit Marketing Inc. (San Dimas, California)
- Kagome Co. Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report with TOC:
By the product type, the market is divided into carrot, spinach, tomato, and pumpkin.
Based on product type, the carrot segment held a market share of 15.50% in 2020. This is attributable to increased demand for carrot purees in infant food preparation as well as adults owing to its high health benefits.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into ready-to-eat/ cook products, infant nutrition, and beverages. By nature, the market is divided into organic and conventional. Finally, based on region, the market is categorized into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and South America.